When Winter Comes StoryWalk
- Dates: January 4, 2022 - January 29, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: Prairie Ridge Ecostation
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1671 Gold Star Dr., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Times: 9am-4pm
- Admission: Free
Visit Prairie Ridge for our latest StoryWalk® featuring When Winter Comes, by Nancy Van Laan and Susan Gaber! Our story begins just inside our entry gates and will take you on a short trail as you learn about how our prairie and forest change during winter.
Be sure to wear closed-toed shoes that can get muddy, appropriate dress for the weather, and bring a water bottle. Trails are mulch, dirt or grass and small hills are included — trail strollers or baby carriers are recommended for our smallest visitors. Bring a picnic and enjoy the day (but please pack out your trash!).
This StoryWalk® will be available January 4th-31st each day we are open, weather pending. Prairie Ridge is open 9am-4pm Tuesday-Saturday; closed on Sundays and Mondays.