Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Dates: 6/12/2020, 6/13/2020, 6/14/2020, 6/18/2020, 6/19/2020, 6/20/2020, 6/21/2020, 6/26/2020, 6/27/2020, 6/28/2020
- Venue: Theatre In The Park (Ira David Wood III Pullen Park Theatre)
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 107 Pullen Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 919.831.6058
- Times: See website for times.
- Admission: $19-$27
Nick and Honey get more than they bargained for when they're invited over for a night of drinking, debauchery and digs at the home of fellow academic, George and his wife, Martha. Underneath the edgy banter, which is cross-fired between both couples, lurks an undercurrent of tragedy and despair. Shocking and electrifying audiences and critics with its volatile language and corrosive portrayal of a rancorous American marriage since 1962. Winner of the 1963 Tony Award for Best Play.