Winter Wonderland at Bond Park
- Presented By: Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Department
- Dates: January 26, 2018 - January 27, 2018
- Location: Fred G. Bond Metro Park and Boathouse
- Address: 801 High House Rd., Cary, NC 27513
- Phone: 919-462-3970
- Price: $19 ages 5 and up; $35 per pair for parent-child session (Fri. 3:30pm)
Experience winter fun for the whole family at Cary's Bond Park. Come dressed to play on the snow-covered hill across from Bond Park Community Center. The amazing sledding hill will be covered with snow made from ground ice by Snow My Yard. The snow is refreshed each morning and between sessions as time allows. Snow tubes are provided -- please do not bring your personal sled, disc or tube. Snow tubing areas are available for varied skill levels -- one from the top of the hill all the way to the bottom for the confident tubers and another that starts midway down for the little ones. Registered parents are welcome to assist their children as needed. Snow tubing is for single riders only for ages 5 and up. New this year, a special parent-child session is available for those younger than 5 who would like to tube with a parent (no older sibling). Registration for Cary residents begins on December 4 and non-Cary residents on December 18. Winter Wonderland 2018 offers 10-45 minute sessions beginning on Friday, January 26.