Winter Wonderland at Bond Park
- Dates: January 25, 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Department
- Venue: Fred G. Bond Metro Park and Boathouse
- Location: Cary
- Address: 801 High House Rd., Cary, NC 27513
- Phone: 919.462.3970
- Admission: $19 ages 5 and up; $35 per pair for parent-child session (Fri. 3:30pm)
Experience winter fun for the whole family at Cary’s Bond Park! Come dressed to play on the snow-covered hill across from Bond Park Community Center. The amazing sledding hill will be covered with snow made from ground ice by Snow My Yard. The snow is refreshed each morning and between sessions as time allows. Snow tubes are provided -- please do not bring your personal sled, disc or tube.
Snow tubing areas are available for varied skill levels -- one from the top of the hill all the way to the bottom for the confident tubers and another that starts midway down for the little ones. Registered parents are welcome to assist their children as needed. Snow tubing is for single riders only for ages 5 and up. We are also offering a special parent-child session for those younger than 5 who would like to tube with a parent (no older siblings).