WRAL Nights of Lights
- Dates: November 20, 2021 - December 24, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: WRAL
- Venue: Dorothea Dix Park
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 2105 Umstead Dr., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone: 919.996.6688
- Times: 6-10pm
- Admission: General admission vehicle, $20 and $25 for premium nights; VIP Fast Lane tickets, $40 and $50 for premium nights; Bike Nights (Nov. 20 and Dec. 13), $10 per bike
Brighten your holiday season with WRAL Nights of Lights Drive-Thru Light Show at Dorothea Dix Park, brought to you by WRAL/Capitol Broadcasting Company in partnership with the City of Raleigh.
The 2nd annual WRAL Nights of Lights event is here! Tickets go on sale on Thurs., Sept. 30 at 6pm. This year's event features more lights, more nights and fewer cars!
Towering oaks, rolling hills and open fields will be the magical backdrop for this dazzling light show throughout the park. Illuminated trees, festive light displays, and local art installations will delight visitors of all ages along the 1.3-mile route. General admission vehicles will enter Nights of Lights at the Hunt Dr. entrance to Dorothea Dix Park off Western Blvd. VIP Fast Lane ticketholders will enter Nights of Lights via Umstead Drive off Lake Wheeler Rd.
The 2021 edition of WRAL Nights of Lights begins on Friday, Nov. 26 and continues most nights through Dec. 24.
Two exclusive bike nights are included in this year’s event calendar on Sunday, Nov. 21, and Monday, Dec. 13.
Finally, Nights of Lights will hold its first annual Fun Run/Walk through the lights on Saturday, Nov. 20.
Nights of Lights is a festive experience for families and friends to safely celebrate the season. COVID-19 precautions have been established to ensure the health, safety and happiness of all guests and staff.