Founded in 1874, our home was in downtown Raleigh for over 100 years. In 2001, we moved to our new home in Northwest Raleigh on Leesville Road. We have honored our history by bringing with us many of the beautiful stained glass windows and the pipe organ that graced our former building, but our relocation has reminded us of the need to adapt to the times and focus on the future. We are more than just a lovely building with a grand history in Raleigh. We are a 300-member congregation made up of warm, friendly and caring Christians who are committed to serving our Lord, Jesus Christ. We are a joyful, active fellowship with a place of service for people of all generations and ethnic backgrounds.