Downtown Raleigh Murals and Public Art Tour
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Presenting Organization: Raleigh Walking Tours
- Venue: Downtown Raleigh
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 300 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Times: See website for times
- Admission: Pay-what-you-want
Raleigh has so much fabulous public art to see that now 2 separate art tours are offered! You can sign up for the original tour or for the newer Part II tour!
These downtown walking tours take you off the beaten path and show you some of Raleigh’s best and most vibrant large scale art works! The main focus of the tours is on Raleigh’s creative murals, but we will also see and learn about some other cool public art. Learn about the artists behind our murals and discover what inspired some of this beautiful art. Be sure to bring your camera so that you don’t miss out on all the great photo opportunities!