MAPL Raleigh (Volleyball) - Black and Blue Divisions
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Dates: March 2, 2019 - March 3, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Triangle Volleyball Club
- Venue: Raleigh Convention Center
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Admission: $10/day or $15/both days; Free for children under six.
MAPL Raleigh returns March 2-3, 2019, hosted by the Triangle Volleyball Club. Two locations will be utilized: The Black and Blue divisions will play on 25 courts at the Raleigh Convention Center in exhibit halls A, B and C. The red division will play on 4-6 courts at Triangle Volleyball Club (new location) in Morrisville (121 Competition Center Drive).
Spectator Admission: $10/day or $15/both days; Free for children under six years old. There is no charge for admission for matches played at Triangle Volleyball Club.