Bailey and Sarah Williamson Preserve
- Address: 4409 Mial Plantation Rd., Raleigh, NC 27610
- Area: Wendell
- Phone: 919.908.8809
Triangle Land Conservancy’s 405-acre Bailey and Sarah Williamson Preserve offers more than seven miles of walking and biking trails that wind through forests and fields and connect to the Neuse River Greenway. It is TLC’s first public preserve to have working farms on site, and TLC’s vision is that one day, people will be able to walk or bike through the preserve and leave with fresh produce purchased from farmers who work on the land.
What to know before visiting Williamson Preserve:
- Preserve hours are dawn to dusk, but it will be closed after rain to protect the trails and prevent run-off into streams. Check trail status before you go at trianglemtb.com, at torc-nc.org and on TLC's Facebook page.
- Trails can be accessed via the Neuse River Greenway or at the parking lot at 4409 Mial Plantation Rd. The closest greenway parking lot is 6090 Mial Plantation Rd., Raleigh 27610
- Most trails at Williamson Preserve go in one direction. On Sun.-Wed., walkers should turn right at trail intersections, and bikers turn left. On Thurs.-Sat., walkers turn left, and bikers turn right.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times for their safety and the safety of other visitors, wildlife and livestock.
- Do not interact with wildlife or livestock, and do not touch or approach any farm equipment or buildings.
- Please take all trash, including dog poop bags, with you when you leave.
- Full rules and a map are online.