Raleigh and Gaston Railroad
- Address: 301 N. Wilmington St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Area: Downtown Raleigh
Opened in 1840 between the towns of Raleigh and Gaston, the Raleigh Gaston Railroad Line was North Carolina's second railroad. It was used heavily by Confederate troops during the Civil War. In 1967, the line merged with Seaboard Coast Line Railroad and eventually became apart of CSX.