Saint Augustine's University Historic Chapel
- Address: 1315 Oakwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27610
- Area: East Raleigh
- Phone: 919.516.4241
Students built this Norman Gothic-style chapel in 1895 under the direction of Rev. Henry Beard Delany; the stone used was quarried nearby. One of the oldest buildings on campus, it houses the bishop’s chair, a memorial of Delany’s consecration as the first African-American Episcopal Bishop in N.C. Free admission.