"All Expenses Played" Bluegrass Sweepstakes!
This summer, visitRaleigh.com presented the "All Expenses Played" Bluegrass Sweepstakes. Contestants entered to win a VIP experience getaway to PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass, Oct. 3-4, 2014, including a free street festival and larger-than-life ticketed concerts at Red Hat Amphitheater, all in vibrant downtown Raleigh and all part of the International Bluegrass Music Association's World of Bluegrass week.
The prize package included:
- One (1) two-night (Oct. 3-4, 2014) hotel accommodation at a Raleigh hotel
- Two (2) general admission tickets to PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass shows on Oct. 3-4, 2014, in Raleigh's Red Hat Amphitheater
- Two (2) access wristbands to the 2014 Wide Open Bluegrass VIP tent
- One (1) $500 gift card to defray transportation costs
- One (1) $25 gift card to a downtown Raleigh restaurant
- Two (2) official Wide Open Bluegrass T-shirts
Read the official rules. Entry for the sweepstakes closed Fri., Aug. 29. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Congratulations to the sweepstakes winner, Shannon B.!
And thank you to all who entered the sweepstakes! Even if you aren't the lucky winner, you can still experience a weekend packed full of bluegrass at PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass. Start planning your weekend!