How Visit Raleigh Can Help
Planning an event in Raleigh, N.C., comes easy when you’re working with destination experts at Visit Raleigh.
We know the hotels.
We know the meeting spaces.
We know the most unique, fun things to do.
We know where to get the best food.
And we can recommend and help you find the amenities and options that will best fit your group.
Here’s a rundown of what our Bureau can do for your next event in Raleigh, N.C.:
One phone call or email to our Sales Department and, free-of-charge, we can:
- Provide convention, meeting and event planning assistance as you investigate potential sites for your meeting;
- secure proposals from the meeting facilities that meet the criteria for your meeting or event;
- assist in the bidding process, including preparing the bid, securing letters of invitation from key officials and presenting the information to your decision-making body;
- and arrange and direct site inspections of meeting facilities and attractions.
This all saves you a ton of time on researching the destination—let us make planning super easy for you!
Once you've selected Raleigh, N.C., for your meeting or event, our Destination Services team can:
- Help secure online housing (if you are using two or more hotels);
- assist with locating quality services and products for your event;
- provide helpful literature such as our Official Visitors Guide, calendar of events and maps for your meeting, and also provide customized calendars, signs and banners;
- provide ideas for dine-around options, off-site receptions, special events and guest programs;
- provide our Tourism Ambassadors volunteer corps to staff information booths on-site at your event, and also provide welcome services to include welcome letters and personalized welcomes;
- and provide registration assistance at minimal cost.
Plus, our Marketing & Communications and Public Relations Departments can (free-of-charge):
- Provide resources for publicizing your organization's meeting, convention or trade show;
- build a custom webpage for your group on visitRaleigh.com;
- supply a local media list/tips on best outlets to reach out to;
- provide access to photo library of area images;
- and provide news media planning and additional research.