Free of any charge to you, the Greater Raleigh Sports Alliance can:
- Assist event rights-holders and planners with information on area venues and facilities, hotels and local sports organizations.
- Arrange site inspections of sports venues and hotels.
- Secure proposals and room blocks from area hotels.
- Serve as a liaison between the event rights-holder and the local host organization or venue.
- Provide event planning assistance.
- Assist local organizations and venues with the event bidding process.
- Identify and manage or oversee a housing service or system that best fits the needs of your event.
- Provide tailored maps and directions for travel between your venue(s), hotels and RDU International Airport.
- Provide free collateral materials to event planners and participants, such as Official Visitors Guides, maps, restaurant guides, calendars and more.
- When appropriate, assist with welcoming signs and banners in participating hotels or other area locations.
- Track total hotel nights generated by your event.
- Provide Greater Raleigh area information booths, staffed by volunteer Tourism Ambassadors, to answer visitor questions and distribute helpful materials. (This service typically offered to large sporting events only.)