Free of any charge to you, the Greater Raleigh Sports Alliance can:
- Assist event rights-holders and planners with information on area venues and facilities, hotels and local sports organizations.
- Arrange site inspections of sports venues and hotels.
- Secure proposals and room blocks from area hotels.
- Serve as a liaison between the event rights-holder and the local host organization or venue.
- Provide event planning assistance.
- Assist local organizations and venues with the event bidding process.
- Identify and manage or oversee a housing service or system that best fits the needs of your event.
- Provide tailored maps and directions for travel between your venue(s), hotels and RDU International Airport.
- Provide free collateral materials to event planners and participants, such as Official Visitors Guides, maps, restaurant guides, calendars and more.
- When appropriate, assist with welcoming signs and banners in participating hotels or other area locations.
- Track total hotel nights generated by your event.
- Provide Greater Raleigh area information booths, staffed by volunteer Tourism Ambassadors, to answer visitor questions and distribute helpful materials. (This service typically offered to large sporting events only.)
Any questions about the services we can offer your event? Contact Theresa Tyler, CGSP®, assistant director for services, at 919.645.2659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.